Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MAKE KONY FAMOUS!

Not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice!

I know it's a kinda long video, but it's really worth it! For you who have no idea who Kony is, then you have to see this movie! It will change your vision of life, and it will show what's really going on in other parts of the world. Don't start seing it, if you can't finish it, cause when you first begin youcan't stop! You will want to see what happens next! I promise you!

After I saw it, I have wanted to participate on the 20th of April, and I'm sure you will too after watching the movie! There's a lot of groups on Facebook, that are supporting the project, and you can join them if you also want to make a difference!

Before I watched the movie, I didn't think that the living conditions for the African children was so bad. I thought that they had emproved, but I guess I was wrong. I was so shocked, and I felled so bad, that my living conditions is so much better than theirs.

So please do your self a favour and watch the movie! Tell everyone about it, share it on Facebook, Twitter or some other place. Make everyone aware of this sad situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment