Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One day closer each day

Time goes slow, but now there's only 5 months left.

EF papers and preparing:
I just finished all my paperwork for EF, and now I only need some vaccinations. Earlyer today I had the scintest done, and the results should be here Friday. Hopefully there's nothing wrong, and to be honest I really don't think there is. So what I have to do now is preparing my self for going away for a whole year, and to think about what I can bring for my host family! :)

A sister in Jutland:
I've been writing a lot with some of the other EF students, and especially with a girl in Jutland. Her name is Charlotte and we're almost like sisters :) We have so much in common and we've been talking about her visiting me in the easter holliday. I really hope we can make it happen! You can read her blog! (It's really good, but in Danish) http://charlotteheartfashion.blogspot.com/ We're both going to Camp, so we'll see each other there. And hey, we finally got the date that we're leaving! We were told it was 24-26 July.

The best host family in the world:
I've already gotten my host family, and they're the best host family I could ever imagine! NO DOUBT!
I Skyped with them yesterday, and they were just so sweet. They showed me my room, and it looked wonderful. They've told me that I can decorate my room as I want to, and that just shows how open and sweet they are.

Pictures of the best host family in the world!






6 comments:

  1. Awww hvor er du sød! <3 Jeg håber virkelig, at jeg kommer og besøger dig i påskeferien! Det kunne bare være så sjovt! <3

    Knuuuuus Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det var da så lidt søde!<3 Ja, du SKAL bare komme herned! ;-) Det kunne være vildt hyggeligt!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous28/2/12 19:26

    Oh, I really like your blog! :)

    And your host family ist sooo nice, too.
    Hope you spent a wonderful year abroad there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Christina!<3<3 Yes, my host family is THE best! I'm so glad that they picked me!! :) Hopefully you'll get yours soon, I'm sure!

      Maybe I'll see you on Camp? ;)

      Delete
  3. Hvor er det bare dejligt for dig, tillykke med det! Jeg håber du får en dejlig tur derned og at du får en oplevelse, du sent vil glemme!
    Tusinde tak for dine søde ord, det varmede virkelig.
    Mange knus :-).
    cassandramarburger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusinde tak! :) Og det var da så lidt, din blog er virkelig flot!
      Knus Isabella :)

      Delete